AMD Fusion E-Series E-350
Released April, 2011
The AMD Fusion E-Series E-350 is a processor designed to combine general processing duties with separate cores dedicated to graphics. The chip has a small form factor and low power draw ideal for notebook computers.
This is an expansion of the AMD Fusion E-Series E-240, now with 2 CPU cores running at 1.6 GHz and a full 1MB of L2 Cache. They are otherwise the same, scaled to handle full-screen HD video playback and enough graphics processing power to run casual gaming sessions. The power draw is kept down to 18 Watts, and the unit runs cool and quiet. Graphics processing is handled by 80 Radeon cores running at 492 MHz, and is built to be compatible with DirectX 11.
- Full HD content
- Smooth and vivid DVD and HD video playback
- Good casual gaming experience
- Energy-efficient performance
- Fast file syncing to handheld devices
- "All-day" battery life with AMD AllDay Power
- Fast wireless downloads and streaming HD content
- Runs cool and quiet
- 1.6 GHz CPU clock
- 2 CPU cores
- 18W total drawn power
- 1MB L2 Cache
- 80 Radeon Cores
- 492 MHz GPU clock speed
- DirectX 11
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...